Traders worry every day about which crypto coins / cryptocurrency to invest in. The crypto market, however, is still difficult to predict. There is no simple answer on which coin will win the race in 2020.
The guarantee: Bitcoin
Bitcoin will always be a good investment. Satoshi Nakamoto’s inventions continue to lead in terms of market capitalization and trading volume. Almost every crypto exchange can trade Bitcoin and it is cryptocurrency that is the most widely used.
If you can or just want to invest in one cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is always a good choice. The first true peer-to-peer currency is still the number 1 cryptocurrency. So far, there is no indication that Bitcoin will be thrown off the throne in the future.
The next Bitcoin halving will also take place in 2020. This means less coins are distributed during mining. The amount available grows more slowly, so each coin becomes more valuable as soon as the demand increases. Many investors expect a price increase after half.
There are no guarantees that Bitcoin will experience the biggest growth in 2020. But it is the most stable cryptocurrency to invest in so far.
- Strongest market dominance, largest trading volume
- The most widely used cryptocurrency around the world
- Safe facilities
Bitcoin is now trading at a discount to its recent high around the $ 58,000 level. The reality is that the company’s interest has now been determined in the coin and it is not surprising to see a later announcement that several large companies have bought in with this latest price correction.
BTC is an important coin in the cryptocurrency ecosystem and buying coins when it dips is a wise move, to gain access to other coins at a lower price, or to be used as collateral in decentralized finance. If America’s largest corporate corporation wants to keep their savings in BTC, so can small investors.
For investors asking what is the best cryptocurrency to invest in right now, Bitcoin seems to be there.
- Limited supply of 21 million = a very high price when cryptocurrency was adopted by the masses. There is a high probability that bitcoin will trend at $ 1,000,000 + in the next decade or so and the world’s population will buy groceries on satoshis (0.0000001 ฿). There is also a good chance that a large part of the world’s population will never own the full bitcoin (1.00000000 ฿) due to its future price.
- Bitcoin is being coded by the best developers in the world (apart from a few exceptions like Vitalik Buterin, Charlie Lee, etc.). If one of the smartest groups of people in the world believes in this concept, why wouldn’t you?
- BTC was the first cryptocurrency ever created to generate so much momentum that it is highly unlikely that the coin will die anytime soon.
- Despite the hard work recently, prices have actually gone up which shows strong support from investors, speculators and the crypto community in general.
- Bitcoin is attracting more people who feel they need to share their views on the issue of scaling than any other coin. This has only solidified bitcoin’s popularity and positions it for exponential future growth.
- BTC hasn’t even gotten close to its peak which is the number one green light reason to invest in this asset. Bitcoin will reach its peak when it becomes a world currency which could happen in the next few decades.
- Bitcoin has solved real-life problems in terms of our flawed monetary system. People have shifted from commodity money (paying with physical gold and silver) to political money (fiat) and it’s about the time we panic turned to digital money. We have moved into the information age, improving almost everything else in terms of the technology we use (electric cars, cell phones, internet, solar energy, etc.) but we still use money the same way we used it 50 years ago. And let me tell you – taking no action on this matter is taking bold action in the wrong direction.
Bitcoin clones can also be safe investments: cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Litecoin (LTC) or Bitcoin SV (BSV). This cryptocurrency is mostly faster and technically more advanced than Bitcoin, but will not be able to break its market dominance in the future.
They have the same goal: digital means of payment for the Internet. Your price will often move in parallel with the Bitcoin price, but it can also go up or down with time lags. Some of them have the potential to grow faster than the template, but that’s not guaranteed.
- Good alternative to diversification
- Great potential for price advantage